Telescopic Rescue Ladders 4.1m – Up to 500kg load limit
– The first telescopic ladder in the world able to take 3 people standing on it at once
– Up to 500kg load limit
– Friction profiles on steps to minimise risk of slipping
– Simple to transport – Fits in all cars
– Minimum turning radius in small spaces
– Simple and safe unlocking
– Always the right height
– Compact and portable – Light and strong
– Highly recyclable
– EN 1147 certified
Full description below.
The Telesteps Rescue Line is the first telescopic ladder in the world where 3 people can use the ladder at the same time. It is the 2nd generation of telescopic ladders with the revolutionary triangular tube design. This makes the ladders stronger and more torsionally rigid than ever before.
SIMPLE, SAFE & STRONG
The Rescue is certified according to the European norm EN 1147, specifically designed for fire and rescue, which is one of the hardest certifications to obtain for a telescopic ladder. This means it can handle loads up to 500 kg or 3 people using it simultaneously. The Rescue is available with either black or red colour treads.
|No. of treads||13|
|Tread width||50 mm|
|Working height||5,0 m|
|Length, extended||4.1 m|
|Length, closed||1.17 m|