Telescopic Search Ladders 3.5m Prime Line Stabilisers (Fold out)
– Friction profiles on steps to minimise risk of slipping
– Simple to transport – Fits in all cars
– Minimum turning radius in small spaces
– Simple and safe unlocking
– Always the right height
– Compact and portable – Light and strong
– Highly recyclable
– Made of high quality anodised aluminium with glass fibre reinforced plastic fittings
– The Original in telescopic ladders
– SP & EN 131 certified
Full description below.
The telescopic ladder is easy to pull out to the desired length and securing it before use is just as quick in a rapid entry situation. When the red locking catches have unfolded under each rung, this indicates that the ladder is ready for use and can handle loads of up to 150 kg.
With the telescopic function and the minimal turning radius, the ladders are perfect even in small spaces and can be adjusted to the optimal height to fit your needs precisely. These can be part or fully extended according to your needs so take on the role of many fixed height ladders in one convenient package.
QUALITY, SAFETY AND DESIGN
The Prime ladder is small and compact for storage and transportation. The triangular tube design makes the ladder strong and torsionally rigid and it is easy to push together. Rubber tops and angled and grooved steps also mean that you can feel safe at all times. The ladders are assembled by hand and tested individually before delivery and they are also certified according to EN 131/SP/TÜV.
|No. of treads||11|
|Tread width||50 mm|
|Working height||4.3 m|
|Length, extended||3.5 m|
|Length, closed||0,87 m|