Solaris MegaStar 20,000 Lumens
- Up to 20,000 lumens
- High/2 x Medium/Low power options
- Tough impact resistant ABS plastic casing with shockproof polycarbonate lens
- Cool running, no heat, no noise.
- Glare-free, shadow-free operation
- Robust IP65-rated weatherproof construction
- Adjustable aluminium tripod with 3-section part and safety locking pins
- Extendable height from 1.5m to 3.5m (with tripod)
- 24/38Ah rechargeable SLA battery powerpack with unbreakable polyethylene casing
Full description below.
The new improved 20,000 Solaris Megastar and Maxi floodlights are quick and easy to setup and can illuminate the crime scene for up to 28 hours. These robust weatherproof lights are used by the police, fire and rescue teams and utility groups and are ideal for illuminating an area up to 50 metres.
Choice of 24Ah and 38Ah SLA battery options. Solaris MegaStar with a rechargeable 18Ah Lithium-ion battery available.
Also suitable for Emergency Services, Military and Utility uses.
- Up to 16,000 lumens
- 20,000 lumens
- 50 metre beam
- Rechargeable battery pack which runs up to 28 hours
means no expensive, noisy generator required
- No planning permission required
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Virtually unbreakable polyethylene casing
with polycarbonate lens
- Glare free operation
- Battery status indicator
- Robust weatherproof construction
- Easy to transport and store
- Lightweight aluminium tripod which extends to 3.5 metres
- 20000 lumens / 50m beam
- Can operate for up to 28 hours
- Stable aluminium tripod extends to 3.5 metres
- Coiled lead to avoid trip hazards