Solaris MegaStar Lite Rechargeable Floodlight
- 20,000 lumen light head
- 50-metre beam
Full description below.
The Solaris MegaStar Lite is a lightweight portable temporary floodlight. It is ideal for lighting large areas such as sports fields. With 20,000 lumen light output from high-performance Cree SMD LEDs, eight units will illuminate a 60x40m area ideal for training and coaching. Solaris MegaStar Lite is easy to set up in just two minutes, and due to not emitting any noise or heat, the lights can be used anywhere without planning issue concerns.
Powered by a durable, reachargeable 18Ah Lithium-ion battery, the Solaris MegaStar Lite has four light settings from 2000 lumens upwards. The robust, steady aluminium tripod will lift the light up from 1.5 to 3.5 metres, and the 360° swivel head can be adjusted and clamped to an optimal position.
The Solaris MegaStar Lite is also suitable for Emergency Services, Military, and Utility uses. Solaris MegaStar with SLA battery powerpacks (24Ah or 36 Ah) available HERE.
- Light output: Up to 20,000 lumens
- Power options: High | 2 x Medium | Low
- Impact resistant ABS plastic casing with polycarbonate lens
- Robust weatherproof construction, IP65-rating
- Cool running and glare- and shadow-free operation
- Lightweight, stable extendable (1.5m – 3.5m) aluminium tripod
- Quick and easy to assemble